If it is about exercise, there is nothing that we like more than the results at the moment, and believe it or not, if you can notice a slight difference in your body after performing an exercise due to the effort you have just made.
So if what you need is to lift that ‘booty’, check out these 5 types of squats that will lift your glutes instantly due to the ‘pumping’ that your muscles exert.
It’s like doing two squats in one. Go down so your knees are at a 90 degree angle, go up a bit, open your legs a bit making sure the toes are now facing out, and go back down. Do 10 reps in 5 sets.
Take a small jump and make sure your feet land together, jump again and lower into a squat. Keep your arms close to your legs each time you go down and bring them up when you do the open squat. Do 10 reps in 4 sets.
Spread your legs and stick out the balls of your feet. Slowly lower until your knees are even with your hips and come back up. Do 15 reps in 4 sets.
jumps Get into a squat position and push yourself up as far as you can without taking flight and pull your hands down. When landing do it in squat. Do 12 reps in 5 sets.
It’s like a lunge, but sideways. Start with one leg; Stretch it as much as you can while the other is in a 90 degree position. Do 10 reps and switch sides. Gather 5 series.
Squats are the strength exercises par excellence to strengthen and develop the muscles of the lower part of the body, allowing you to tone your legs, reduce your waist and even increase your buttocks.
In addition, squats stimulate all the deep and stabilizing muscles of the trunk and pelvis, so you will not only be able to naturally increase your buttocks, but also define them because you work the hamstrings (back of the thighs) and the quadriceps (front of the thighs). ).
Benefits of performing squats
– Helps strengthen muscles. – Not only the muscles that make up the legs. The movement and execution of the squats facilitates the strengthening of the rest of the muscles of the body. Performing squats correctly can trigger the release of testosterone and growth hormone. In this way, muscle growth and increased body mass will be more effective.
Improves performance of daily activities Squats are a functional exercise. This type of exercise, not having machines, is more effective and can be put into practice in more day-to-day situations.
By doing squats, beyond the muscles that are developed, you work on mobility and balance.
– Weight loss Well done and at a certain intensity, squats are one of the most efficient methods for weight loss. Adding them to your training routine can help you lose up to 500 calories a day.
– Reduces the risk of injury Many of the injuries that occur in sports are derived from poorly strengthened stabilizer muscles. Introducing squats, in addition to strengthening these muscles, improves flexibility and balance to prevent this type of injury.
– Prevents diseases The correct development and strengthening of muscles through squats favors the body to more easily regulate glucose and lipid metabolism. In addition, squats can help prevent obesity, diabetes or cardiovascular disease.
– Improve your body posture By working mainly your legs and abdominals with squats, your body will strengthen the middle area of the body, thus facilitating balance and the correct posture of the back. This will reduce the risk of back injuries.
– Promotes bone health With squats, you not only work on the strengthening and development of muscles and joints. Performing this exercise also helps the density of the bones to be better, thus favoring the strengthening of these. In this way, with the squats, you keep your bones in perfect condition. Are you going to include squats in your training routine? You already know all the benefits it can bring you, now it’s time to put it into practice.